Our Zoho Integration allows you to connect your TxRx phone system with Zoho, enabling incoming and outgoing call pop-ups in your browser, call history, and click-to-dial.
Your company’s TxRx account must be enabled for Zoho Integration, please email us if you’d like to discuss this.
- Sign into your Zoho account
- Go to Setup > Channels > Telephony
- Click on TxRx Communications
- Click Install
Link Zoho account to phone extension
- Go to stats.txrxcomms.co.uk/zoho.
- Pick your company from the list, and
- Enter your phone’s extension number, then
- Click Login.
- Choose your Zoho region (probably eu, check by logging into Zoho and looking at the URL), and
- Enter your Zoho account email address, then
- Click Submit.
- A new Zoho window or tab should open. If not click the Authorise button.
- Click Accept on the access request. You may need to log in to Zoho first.
- Close the Zoho window or tab.
- Click Continue.
The Integration should be set up.