What is VoIP?
Phone calls using the internet: Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) lets you take your landline phone number anywhere with an internet connection. Rather than sending an analogue signal down a fixed telephone line, VoIP phones use your broadband to transmit audio anywhere in the world. This reduces cost and increases flexibility.
Did you know Openreach are planning to turn off the copper-based PTSN phone network by 2025 in favour of VoIP? Why not switch now and start experiencing the benefits today?
- Local UK phone numbers (most area codes), or keep your current number
- Competitive outbound call rates
- Voicemail and call forwarding as standard
- Many handset types available, or use anywhere with a ‘soft-phone’ mobile/PC app
- Add additional handsets, extensions, and numbers at anytime
- Completely flexible solution for interactive voice response system, call queues, call recording etc.